Today, Simba suggests a much-loved automatic tea maker recently in the Chinese market. Enterprises refer to the import business. At the same time, Simba also shares knowledge of the import and export of this product model for businesses.
- Brand: 领锐
- Electric kettle material: glass
- Product size: 205*205*310mm
- Capacity: 1L
- Max Power: 580w
- Weight: 1.3(KG)
- Decision 3482/QD-KHCN dated December 8, 12, 2017 issued by the Ministry of Science and Technology promulgates the announcement of the list of imported goods subject to quality inspection according to national technical regulations under the management of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Circular No. 21/2009/TT-BKHCN dated 30/9/2009 on the issuance of QCVN 4:2009/BKHCN
- Circular 07/2017/TT-BKHCN dated 16/6/2017 on "Amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circular No. 27/2012/TT-BKHCN dated 12/12/2012 of the Minister of Science and Technology stipulating the state inspection of the quality of imported goods under the management of the Ministry of Science and Technology"
- Official Letter 2421/TĐC-HCHQ on guiding the implementation of Circular 07-2017-BKHCN dated June 16, 6
When importing automatic tea machines, importers need to pay import duties and value-added tax (VAT).
- Preferential import duty: 25%, import tax from China when C/O form E: 0%
- VAT: 10%
Tea machines are on the list of quality inspection according to QCVN4:2009/BKHCN, so enterprises must check the quality of shipments.
- Step 1: Register for quality inspection at the Bureau of Metrology and Quality Standards (GDCL) under the Ministry of Science and Technology in the provinces where customs declarations are opened.
- Step 2: Open the customs declaration, submit to customs the confirmation of quality inspection registration to be cleared
- Step 3: Test and make conformity certificates at testing centers designated by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Step 4: Submit the dossier to return the quality inspection results to the quality inspection registration place to complete the procedures for importing automatic tea machines
HS code and import dossier
HS code: 85167100
- Import customs declaration
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading/Air waybill
- C/O if applicable
- Other documents (if any)
In addition to the above information, if you have any further questions about import-export and logistics, please contact SIMBA via the hotline 037.931.1688