Multipurpose kitchen is one of the products used by many housewives as well as many cooking lovers because of their convenience and compactness. So is the procedure for importing multipurpose stoves complicated? Let's find out through this article!
The multi-purpose kitchen has a very special structure. The kitchen is divided into 2 parts with two separate cooking functions. On one side is the grill, you can grill directly on the stove. The other side is the stove, you can use stainless steel saucepans and pots to cook on it like a normal stove.
In addition, after you have finished using it, you can fold the stove and store it in the kitchen cabinet. This can be considered the biggest advantage of this versatile stove.
Parameters and principles of operation
On the market today, there are many types of multi-purpose kitchens with many different designs and parameters. Below, SIMBA GROUP will introduce to you the parameters of BOKUK multifunction cooktops for your reference:
- Brand: BOKUK
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 1800W
- Color: Blue and pink
- Dimensions: 290mm wide x 142mm deep x 303mm high
The multi-purpose kitchen has the main used to help you cook a variety of foods at the same time. However, the BOKUK multifunction stove has outstanding advantages over the foldable stove, increasing compactness and mobility. You can use the kitchen to organize small parties or you can take it camping extremely conveniently.
- The HS code of multipurpose cooktops is 85166090, belonging to group 8516.
- Group 8516 are items of Instantaneous or Hot Water Power Tools with storage and embedded type hot water; power tools that heat space and heat the soil; hairdressing thermoelectric tools (for example, hair dryers, curlers, curling pins) and hand dryers; electric irons; other household thermoelectric tools; types of electrically heated resistors, except those belonging to heading 85.45.
- Decision No. 3810/QD-BKHCN dated 18/12/2019 Announcement of group 2 products under the management of the Ministry of Science and Technology
- Decision No. 2284/QD-BKHCN dated 15/08/2018 of the Minister of Science and Technology announcing the HS Code Table for group 2 measuring devices subject to the approval of samples subject to state inspection of measurement when imported
- Based on the above 2 decisions, multifunctional cookers when imported to Vietnam need to undergo quality inspection by the Ministry of Science and Technology before being cleared customs.
The tariff when importing multi-purpose cookers is as follows:
- Preferential import duty: 20%
- VAT (value added tax): 10%
- Import tax from China with C/O form E: 0%
When importing multipurpose cookers to Vietnam, you need to prepare documents including:
- Import customs declaration
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading/Air waybill
- C/O if applicable
- Other documents (quality inspection certificate of the Ministry of Science and Technology)
Above is detailed information about the procedure for importing multipurpose stoves. Hope this article will bring useful information to you.
If you have difficulty preparing import and export procedures or you are in need of sourcing quality goods for business. Please contact SIMBA GROUP immediately via hotline: 037.931.1688 for a free consultation.