Ergonomic chairs - The first choice of office workers today. So what is the procedure for importing ergonomic chairs and how do source reputable goods to bring in "huge" profits? Follow the article below to be revealed Simba all information about importing ergonomic seats!
Ergonomic chair product information
What is an ergonomic chair? Ergonomic chairs are also known as ergonomic chairs. This chair style is designed to provide a standard sitting posture, good for the spine, neck, and waist. The device was born based on scientific studies on human sitting posture.
- Color: Includes 6 colors: white, black/white, gray/white, blue/black, black/black, gray/black, blue;
- The backrest is ergonomically designed, and the backrest is wide, distributing pressure to 4 sides to create a comfortable feeling when sitting for a long time.
- The 3D neck rest is adjustable in height up to 11cm, rotating 25 degrees.
- The plastic frame is made of environmentally friendly PP material. Besides, it is easy to wash, highly heat-resistant, wear-resistant, and durable).
- The mesh surface is breathable, resilient, and highly heat resistant.
- SGS-certified steel air compression bar, smooth lifting, durable, stable, and multi-adjustable.
- The integrated lever adjusts the lifting, and reclining back with solid steel.
- The seat leg consists of 5 wheels that allow for high, stable loads.
- Wheels: PU wrapped, do not scratch the floor, limit noise.
- Convenient adjustable armrest: Rotate 0 - 45 - 90 degrees - change 6cm.
- The seat rotates 360 degrees, and the seat recline 3 levels 110 - 115 - 125 degrees.
The level of product search in the market
Due to the characteristics of having to sit at work for a long time, back pain, shoulder and neck pain, and bone and joint pain,... is an extremely common and common health condition in office workers. This situation not only does not decrease, but the rate is gradually increasing. Ergonomic chairs were born as an ideal choice for office workers to limit the above health conditions. Not only helps employees sit in the correct position, reduces pain but also increases work efficiency.
It is also because of these great benefits that ergonomic seats are now chosen by more and more people. And along with that, the demand for importing chairs for business of businessmen and businesses is also increasing.
Ergonomic chair import procedure
Office chairs, gaming chairs in general, and ergonomic chairs, in particular, are not on the list of goods banned from export and import issued together with Decree No. 69/2018/ND-CP dated May 15, 5. Therefore, enterprises can completely import chairs for business and carry out normal customs procedures. The set of documents when importing ergonomic business seats includes:
- Sales contract
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Bill of lading (Bill of Lading)
- C/O Form E for tax incentives
- Other documents (if necessary).
Based on the 2022 import and export tariff, imported ergonomic seats have HS Code 94013000. Where:
- Code 9401 refers to all types of seats (except those of heading 94.02), which may or may not be convertible into beds and their parts.
- Code 94013000 refers to height-adjustable rotary chairs.
The specific ergonomic seat import tariffs are:
- Normal import duty: 37.5%
- Preferential import duty: 25%
- VAT: 10%
- Special preferential import duty (C/O form E): 6.2%.
SIMBA provides cheap ergonomic chair sourcing and shipping services
If you are still wondering where to source reputable, quality ergonomic chairs at cheap prices, Simba will help you do this job. With many years of experience, and a team of professional, dedicated staff, fluent in Chinese, Simba is committed to providing traders with ergonomic seats that are not only assured of price but also quality assurance.
The sourcing service at Simba has outstanding advantages such as:
- Support free sourcing, sourcing according to the needs and wishes of traders;
- The staff is knowledgeable about import and export and Chinese/English, capable of in-depth negotiations with all suppliers to bring the most optimal price;
- Simba currently owns a large list of leading Chinese suppliers in almost every industry and has undergone due diligence;
- Fast and accurate information;
- Work conscientiously, enthusiastically, and ready to support traders anytime, anywhere;
- Absolute confidentiality of customers' information;
So what are you waiting for, if you are in need of cheap ergonomic chairs for business, please quickly contact Simba via Hotline 0379 311 688 to receive detailed advice as well as a quotation!