What is the procedure for importing laser rangefinders? What is the import tax on this equipment under the current regulations? Follow the article below to be revealed Simba Group all the information about the procedure for importing rangefinders!
Information about the source of laser rangefinders
Currently, rangefinders are used in many fields and industries with many different purposes such as in construction, manufacturing, industry, and sports,... With wide demand, and high applicability, this is an ideal source of goods imported by many traders to sell. Below Simba would like to reveal to the trader some reference information about the source of laser rangefinders:
- Main uses: A rangefinder is a device used to measure distance. This model can both measure the length and measure volume and area with many different camera angles.
- Structure: Includes aiming unit, laser pulse generator, tripod, monitor, and keyboard.
- Operating principle: The meter will shine from one point to another. When encountering an obstacle, the laser begins to calculate the most suitable distance based on speed and path.
- Classification: There are two common types of rangefinders today, handheld telemeters and binoculars.
- Featured brands: Bosch, Leica Geosystems, Makita,...
Procedure for importing laser rangefinder
The HS Code of laser rangefinder equipment based on the import and export tariff 2022 is 90151090. Specifically:
- Group 9015 means a group of instruments and instruments used for observation (including photographic observation), used in hydrology, oceanography, hydrology, meteorology or geography, except compasses; telemeters.
- Group 901510 is a group of telemetry machines.
- Group 90151090 are telegraphs of another type.
- Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 69/2018/ND-CP dated May 15, 5, rangefinders do not belong to the list of goods banned from import or conditional imports. So the company can import rangefinders as ordinary goods.
- Laser rangefinder equipment is in Appendix II - Circular No. 41/2018/TT-BGTVT, so according to regulations, "Imported products and goods must be certified or announced in conformity with corresponding national technical standards and regulations."
The import tax on laser rangefinders is specified as follows:
- Normal import tax: 5% (Pursuant to Decision No. 45/2017/QD-TTg).
- Preferential import tax: 0% (Pursuant to Decree No. 57/2020/ND-CP).
- Value added tax (VAT): 10% (Pursuant to Circular 83/2014/TT-BTC).
- ASEAN-China Special Preferential Import Tax (ACFTA): 0% (Pursuant to 153/2017/ND-CP).
Pursuant to Clause 5 Article 1 of Circular 39/2018/TT-BTC, when importing rangefinders, enterprises need to prepare a dossier including:
- Commercial Invoice
- Commercial Contract
- Packing list
- Bill of lading
- Import customs declaration
- Certificate of origin (C/O) (if any).
Simba - A provider of sourcing and transporting laser rangefinders from China to Vietnam
Simba has many years of experience in sourcing Chinese goods, negotiating prices at factories, and shipping goods from China to Vietnam. With the strength of many years of experience; a team of professional and professional staff; owning a list of reputable and appraised Chinese suppliers,... Simba is committed to bringing customers the most satisfaction. When using the service of sourcing and transporting laser distance measurement blood to Vietnam, we commit:
- Free sourcing support, sourcing according to the requirements of traders;
- Staff proficient in English / Chinese negotiate intensively with Chinese partners to bring traders quality goods at the cheapest price;
- Information is fast, accurate, and promptly updated;
- Fast transit time, in accordance with the commitment made earlier;
- Cargo insurance up to 100% in case the goods have problems such as loss, damage,...
Knowing the procedures for importing rangefinders will make the customs clearance process easier and more convenient. Simba hopes that the sharing of import procedures in the article, it will bring traders a lot of useful information!
If the trader has any questions about the procedure for importing laser rangefinders as well as needs to find quality goods at cheap prices for business. Then please contact SIMBA GROUP immediately via fan page or hotline: 037.931.1688 for the most specific and fastest advice!